Excellent Ceramic Industries Ltd.
- Applicant should maintain entire Accounting & Financial responsibilities of the company.
- Preparation of Financial statement
- Banking Fund, Management and control
- Annual audit report (external)
- Internal Audit Management
- Dealers credit management
- Investment portfolio management
- VAT, Tax And Bond Monitoring and Control
- Buyer/Supplier management
- Report to MD/CEO time to time
- To develop Management Information System (MIS)
- Master Degree in Accounting/ Finance with good academic records.
- CMA part/CA (Application level qualified) will be preferred
- An applicant should have experience in the following area(s):Accounts & Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), and Cash Management process.
- An applicant should have experience in the following business area(s):Ceramics, Tiles and Group of Companies.
- An applicant should have excellent writing and verbal communications skill over English and also assertive,
- self-starter, and must have excellent management capabilities along with
- analysis and judgment on organization issues.
- Always been positive attitude & team spirit and willingness to work under pressure and
- High skilled over the computer.
- As per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
Excellent Ceramic and Tiles Industries Limited, 6th floor, 102 Uttara Center, ShahidTajuddinSarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka.
Apply now: To the above mentioned address directly or over courier. Or Candidate can mail the details CV
Application Deadline : Nov 8, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 12 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 08 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years