- Deal overall provident fund of the Group
- Issuing Loan from fund and maintaining installment properly
- Cash Salary disbursement
- Regularly communicating with Accounts & Payroll regarding PF
- Maintaining liaison with financial institute for PF investment
- Prepare and ensure complete PF statement and PF work (i.e- Loan payment, voucher posting, etc.)
- Ensure all regulatory filings are done timely.
- Prepare monthly bank Reconciliation
- Update loan statement daily & reconciliation monthly
- Coordinating with seniors and Management and schedule accounting activities.
- Inter-company loan balance reconciliation.
- Any other task provided by the Management time to time
- Masters /MBA in Accounting/ Finance
- CA/ CC will be preferable
- Age 22 to 32 year(s)
- Knowledge on PF rules & regulations
- Good command on English & Computer (Specially on Excel, ERP)
- Should have interest to work with RMG sector
- Attractive salary will be offered including Provident Fund, Service Benefits, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Subsidize, Launch , Group Insurance, Mobile bill, Transport and other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV and photograph through Online or on above e-mail address by mentioning the post in the subject (in case of email). Please do not apply if your Qualification & Experiences does not meet the requirements.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
822/3 Begum Rokeya Sharani, Shewrapara, Mirpur, Dhaka- 1216, Bangladesh
Published: 11 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 26 Nov 2017
Age: 22 - 32 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years