Palmal Group of Industries.
- To prepare production schedule in collaboration with the merchandising department.
- To monitor and control all kind of embroidery production process
- Check Embroidery artwork and approved design from Buyer& make same to same Design to artwork.
- To monitor embroidery production target every hour of a day.
- Report head of embroidery about daily & total production status according to order and artwork.
- To distribute duties and responsibilities of subordinates, supervise their work and keep connection with the respective department.
- To keep close eyes for achieving production target in order to implement the production schedule.
- To inform higher authority immediately if the target is not achieved for any reason.
- To keep the responsible area neat, clean and in hygienic condition.
- To ensure the participation of subordinates in the various training program.
- To follow the principle of cost minimizing.
- Ensure the good quality of the embroidery
- H.S.C./ Bachelor in any discipline
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Should be well-behaved, honest and able to work timely.
- Should have good knowledge on embroidery design & artwork
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong leadership and team management skill
- Attractive salary package, Festival bonus, Group term life insurance, Pick & Drop, Mobile bill and Other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 11, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Published: 12 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 11 Dec 2017
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 12 Years