A Leading Group of Companies
- Establish systems, procedures and requirements of quality department as per requisites
- Monitor & review the effectiveness & achievements of every divisional quality management system.
- Arranging and establishing any new method and validating the same whenever it is necessary and including under test scope of the relevant lab
- Monitor training needs of new/existing staff across all divisions.
- Liaise with any accreditation body
- Liaise for all technical and other customer queries including updating of test methods and standards.
- Perform divisional auditing on QMS and procedure (SOP) in lab testing, inspection and audit division as per plan
- Perform on site technical audit of inspection.
- B.Sc & M.Sc in Textile Engineering or Chemistry.
- Age 26 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Excellent communication skill both English & Bengali.
- Positive professional attitude & self motivated.
- Should have the ability to work in team.
- Willingness to work independently in a fast paced environment with self-direction under pressure.
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Industry average competitive remuneration package.
- Fast track career growth opportunity.
- 2 Festival Bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Group Insurance.
Business : 100% Export Oriented Knit Composite Industry having approx. 9000 manpower in two different units.Company is accumulating all modern machineries and equipments from renowned companies for its Knitting, Dyeing, AOP, Printing, Accessories and RMG units to ensure better productivity & quality.
Present capacity of Knitting & Dyeing are 35 Ton/Day.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 11, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 12 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 11 Dec 2017
Age: 26 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 6 - 10 Years