Jamil Group of Industries
- Representing the company in all the Modern Trade outlets & Target Institutions
- Handle Corporate, Institutional and HORECA sales.
- Doing cold calls and visiting new clients
- Performing demos of our products to new and existing clients
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customer
- Willingness to travel as and when required
- Acquiring new accounts in the region and maintaining healthy relations with existing Modern Trade vendors
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets and achieving Primary & Secondary Sales & collection of outstanding for all accounts
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules
- Managing product assortment & planning for each account store and ensure good store level product exposure/placement
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends & Building strategies for New product launches
- Forecasting and stock management
- Should take care of Visual Merchandising norms implement the same as per VM guidelines
- 360 degree communication with internal & external stake holders
- Work directly with Brand and Digital Marketing Team
- Performing any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting manager
- Minimum Graduation from any discipline.
- Masters/MBA will be an added advantage
- Experienced candidates with a background in Marketing or Supply Chain Management (SCM) will be given preference.
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Males and Females Both are allowed to apply
- Must have a Pleasing Personality
- Must be good at Liasoning and Networking
- Knowledge on Computer literacy and must be tech Savvy
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Must be analytical
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proven negotiation skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Must have exposure in managing Modern Trade & Institutional Sales
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner
As per company policy.
Founded over 75 years ago, Jamil Group is one of the pioneers in FMCG industry in Bangladesh. A small trading entity eventually span out to become a vibrant diversified, transnational group that it is today.
We Jamiluddin Limited, part of Jamil Group, value the liberty our employees take for development of the company and as well as of themselves. Their contributions for making a difference are always cherished as they can grow bigger. Experienced exposure of engagement with sheer ability thrusts them two or three stage higher than their present role.
Creative mindset will find its own position in this growing domain. People around here often find themselves with diversified opportunities that makes them unique upon achieving results. Timely benefits appears in shorter span for a performer. Innovative ideas, make-it-happen and go beyond the limit attitude can drag a leader on the top.
If you think you are eligible and capable enough to show your potentiality by putting your best effort in this position, then you can:
You can also send your CV to email@example.com (PDF Format only) with attached Soft copy of recent Passport Size Photograph mentioning the Applied position name in Subject Line.
Application Deadline: 25.11.2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka & Chittagong.
2 Days, 11 Hours, 29 Mins, 53 Seconds Left
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 25 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A