- Conduct extensive training need analysis and find skill gaps from skill matrix analysis.
- Develop training programs to mitigate skill gaps and training need.
- Content development, deliver in-house customized training programs using interactive training methods.
- Establish a follow-up system, ROI evaluation method to measure training results, evaluate conducted training programs' effectiveness and outcomes.
- Conduct technical and soft skill development training programs.
- Create and implement an overall training and development plan that can address the needs and expectation of both employees and employer.
- Promote an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Prepare and conduct different Compliance/HR related training and Production training together with the concerned team members.
- Streamline orientation and onboarding plan of newcomers, evaluate effectiveness and upgrade.
- Support in onboarding of trainees, conduct pre-training and post-training evaluation, make necessary action plans for the trainees.
- Graduation in Human Resource Management from a reputed University. BBA or MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years' of relevant experience in reputed organization
- Excellent communication skill both in Bengali and English
- Excellent computer knowledge especially in MS Office package
- An ambition to grow, perform and be a part of expansion.
- Outspoken, to the point and a trainer profile.
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Other benefits as per comopany policy and BEPZA guidelines.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to huge volume of applications.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 26 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 0 Years