- Manage day-to-day HR administration as per HR policy of the company
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in line with company objectives and philosophy and ensure their implementation and administration.
- Assist in maintaining Performance Management System. (PMS).
- Determining and seek individual training requirement through TNA and coordinate all types of Training.
- Ensure timely evaluation of employees as per the employment contract and the ensuring interim performance evaluation with fixing appropriate position & compensation package as per the respective performance.
- Administration of various employees benefits schemes, gratuity, provident fund, group life insurance, etc.
- Assist in job evaluation process and prepare salary structure as per job grade.
- Support line management as it relates to employee relation issues.
- Conduct regular compensation survey to benchmark our position in the industry.
- Monitors absenteeism, labor turnover, complaint and grievances to alert the management of impending personnel problems so that they can be checked in time.
- Workers grievance collection analyze & reporting.
- Prepare monthly report as per assigned.
- MBA major in HRM from any reputed organization.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidates having PGDHRM/ PGDPM degree will be given preference.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must have very good command over MS office application.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Cement
- As Per Company Policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Without having relevant job experience need not to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 13, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Dhaka, Gazipur, Narayanganj
20 Days, 11 Hours, 26 Mins, 57 Seconds Left
Published: 13 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 13 Dec 2017
Age: 25 - 25 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years