Elson Foods (BD) Ltd..
- To maintain accounts inventory report
- To prepare company accounts statement - Monthly, Yearly.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- To ensure daily data entry in the 'Tally' & 'Stage' software in due time
- Preparation of Receipt & Payment Vouchers
- Making data entry in the software & checking the same for its correctness.
- Checking Bank Books with Bank Statements & preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Various types of reconciliation works.
- Ensuring regular data entry to get reports & statements instantly.
- M.Com (Accounting) or MBA with Accounting from any reputed university.
- BBA with Accounting or B.Com. with good vision & academic result may also apply.
- CA CC Preferable
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- 1 to 2 years experience is preferable, but not essential.
- The ideal candidates are to be intelligent, sincere & hardworking.
- Sound knowledge in computer application is essential.
- 0 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/Export-Import, Cash Management, Production Reporter
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread), Banks, Dairy, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Festival Bonus
- Corporate Mobile
- Food Subsidies
- Earn Leave
- Performance Based Increment
- All Government Holiday etc
Elson Foods (BD) Ltd.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV to the Manager HR, Elson Foods (Bd) Ltd.
House#12, Road #16/A, Gulshan -1, Dhaka-1212.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House#12, Road#16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
20 Days, 11 Hours, 27 Mins, 5 Seconds Left
Published: 14 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 13 Dec 2017
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years