Save the Children
- This position is responsible for supporting the Sr. Officer-IT directly by carrying out various ICT related activities at the Cox's Bazar operations.
- The role encompasses dealing with day to day ICT related troubleshooting; network connections monitoring; maintenance of hardware and software; configuration and installation of software on ICT devices and update the ICT inventory list.
- The Officer will also responsible to provide technical and logistical support for meetings/ events/ presentations if required.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related subject.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT field in any organization, development sector will get preference.
- S/he is expected to have sound understanding and hands on experience of networking and dealing with computer related troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure; be flexible in challenging situation; excellent interpersonal and coordination skills; proficiency in MS Office as well as spoken and writing in English are also desired.
As per company policy.
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce
Application Deadline : Nov 19, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Cox's Bazar
Published: 19 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 19 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years