SMC Enterprise Ltd.
- Preparation of Annual & Periodical Budget.
- Prepare budget versus actual reports and works with managers to develop strategies to maximize budget efficiencies.
- Develop adequate policies, procedures and processes for the Cost Control function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
- Implement efficient costing system within the organization.
- Ensure proper costing for all products (manufacturing and trading).
- Prepare budgeted cost statement for existing products manufactured within the organization.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly cost statement with variance for the products manufactured within the organization.
- Prepare product profitability statement and various financial analyses on a monthly basis.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis as and when required to assist in making management decisions regarding current and proposed project proposals & capital budgeting etc.
- Ensure continual improvement of work process and of self development.
- Masters in Finance/Accounting; qualified CMA/CA will be preferred.
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of Cost & Budget management preferably in a Pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge on international accounting standards; accounting software; and advance computer knowledge in MS Office application.
- Should have strong analytical skills & strategic thinking capacity.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Business : SMC Enterprise Limited, a large, well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing, and production of health, consumer and pharmaceutical products with a commitment of offering quality products that helps to improve the lives of women, children and families in Bangladesh.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Dec 7, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 25 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 07 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years