- Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Prepare internal audit operations plan and execution process of Internal Control & Compliance department.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Prepare the auditing plans according to the identified risks and risk-contingents to resolve.
- Review all financial records, reports, systems and control process of the Group.
- Review the existing operational flows and business activities to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare comprehensive Audit findings report and place recommendations for management's implementation.
- Contribute to the design and development of Internal Control Tools and Processes.
- Conduct periodic internal audit of field offices outside Dhaka and make recommendations.
- Work with Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all.
- ACA/ ACMA. Master's or MBA with sufficient relevant experience may also apply.
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Skill on Bangladesh Auditing standard, Auditing procedure and audit report writing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern financial management, VAT, Tax and internal control system and others.
- Should have competency on computer based accounting system.
- Proficiency in Auditing software and MS Office (especially MS Excel & MS Word).
- Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skill to deal with Management.
- Able to cope with constant changes.
- Most competitive, attractive and top most in the industry for the most deserving candidate.
Business : Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 08 Dec 2017
Age: 35 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 0 Years