- Prepare and provide monthly, quarterly, yearly and long term financial operation plan and Annual Business Plan (ABP) as per company's objective.
- Develop and maintain financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Bangladesh accounting standard.
- Develop appropriate system and implement those to ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop, oversee and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash. where that financial transactions and operations and are done as per company's policy and in accordance with financial and accounting standards.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Identify and secure merger/acquisition deals.
- Managing and investing large monitory funds.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized and disposed of as appropriate.
- Having a strong eye on cost of funds and constant endeavor to reduce such cost.
- Ensure & Coordinate Funding and Fund raising issues.
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- FCA/ FCMA
- Masters/ MBA with sufficient relevant experience may also apply.
- Age At most 48 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 15 years experience of which 3 years in similar position with proven track record in renowned Group/ Real Estate Companies.
- Should have strong leadership capability and team building efficiency
- Proficiency in Office applications and ERP
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Full time Transport, Lunch, Mobile and others as per company policy.
Business : Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 08 Dec 2017
Age: Maximum 48 Years
Experience Required: 15 - 0 Years