Tokyo Iqra International School
- Teaching Mathematics/Science in Primary classes under Cambridge curriculum.
- Managing class as a home-room teacher.
- Curriculum design.
- 5 years (minimum) teaching experience in English-medium school is required
- Native level English proficiency
- Enthusiastic & practicing Muslim candidates
- Minimum Bachelor degree (major in Mathematics/ Applied science/Engineering) from a prestigious university.
- Schooling in English medium and native level English proficiency.
- Professional certification for teaching at primary level (preferred)
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Candidates should be good in inter-personal communication and counselling to interact effectively with pupils and parents.
- They should be flexible and should have passion to serve Muslim community through quality education.
- Transportation allowance.
- Adequate number of paid holidays.
- Japan visa sponsorship
Tokyo IQRA, an Islamic International school aimed at serving Muslim community in Japan, currently looking for highly qualified, experienced and certified Mathematics / Science Teachers. It is full-time contractual position with office timing: 8:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. School events and meetings arranged in the weekend are to be attended occasionally.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tokyo IQRA is an Islamic International school aimed at serving Muslim community in Japan. Experienced candidates (at least 03 years teaching in international/English-medium school) are encouraged to apply. The school will sponsor visa for successful candidates. If number of competent candidates exceed the vacancy, they can be accommodated gradually in future.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: December 25, 2017
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Japan
District : Others
Job Location: Japan
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 25 Dec 2017
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years