- Drive the application development agenda in Banglalink IT and ensure on time delivery for various requirements
- Own the development and delivery of in-house applications by following standard development life cycle
- Monitor activities of application development leads and perform regular review to ensure that all the deliveries are in proper shape in term of timeline and quality
- Provide direction to the development team to ensure smooth operations of applications & systems
- Review the impact analysis of software systems due to changes in alignment with Banglalink IT Architecture and Information security compliance.
- Review and submit application development budget esnsuring justified investment and focus on cost efficiency from solution planning to the implementation.
- Ensure the conformity to all relevant information security controls, establish a culture to implement the same in all the application development projects, review gaps in existing applications and take actions to mitigating actions
- Thorough understanding of complete software development life cycle
- Sound Knowledge in .NET/PHP/JAVA development
- Sound knowledge in RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL)
- Expertize in modern web technologies and frameworks
- Expertize in mobile app development platforms
- Sound understanding of telecom operations
- Conversant in project management framework
- Proven experience in leading both team and large and complex application development projects.
- Knowledge of technology evolution and modern trend in IT space in Digital and Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of renowned applications vendors and their services
As per company policy.
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
16 Days, 7 Hours, 31 Mins, 47 Seconds Left
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 27 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 10 - 12 Years