Sabre Travel Network (Bangladesh) Ltd
- Lead both Sales/Account and Customer Solution Partners teams with efforts resulting in the development and implementation of designated sales initiatives and business plans.
- Building, managing and executing on sales plans for the market, whilst tracking and reporting progress.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with Travel Agency customers, Airline representatives and other key contacts within the travel ecosystem.
- Understanding the product, service and other needs of the market that is vital to delivering of the sales and revenue targets, and then working collaboratively across the company to communicate those requirements, presenting supporting business cases and gaining support applicable regional and global functions.
- Maintain a high level of customer involvement with responsibility for establishing Sabre as the market leader in this segment.
- Recruiting and managing a high performance team that is focused on achieving sales, growth and profitability targets for the market.
- Define and lead new segment strategies and prioritise commercial and marketing activities accordingly.
- Managing the relationship and facilitating the communications between the shareholders of Sabre Travel Network.
- Country Representative & Ambassador for Sabre TN’s business in the relevant geography/market, during senior leadership visits/corporate events/trade forums & discussions.
- Post Graduate/MBA major in Sales & Marketing from reputed university.
- CA qualification with relevant experience will be preferred.
Behaviours and Competencies:
- Street smart, action oriented, quick learner and self-starter attitude;
- Ability and willingness to navigate a global organization to get things done;
- Abilty to drive accountability throughout the organization in an trusting and open envioronment;
- Hands-on leadership approach;
- Customer oriented and externally focused;
- Intent on building passionate and winning teams.
- 5 plus years in a general management capacity, with at least 10 years of proven sales track record and who has experience of leading excellent result oriented team and has confidence to contribute in Growth.
- Experience in the airline, travel or technology industries with a proven track record in building profitable businesses. Passion for leading and developing people, and building high performance teams.
- Strategic thinker, with credible track record operating in a highly-matrixed environment, focusing on continuous process improvement, revenue growth and profitability.
- Language skills – Fluent conversant in English and Bangali.
Sabre is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry. It offers a broad range of technology solutions including data-driven business intelligence, mobile, distribution and Software-as-a-Service solutions which are used by travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental outlets, railways, cruise lines and tour operators) and travel buyers (travel agencies, travel management companies and corporate travel departments) to plan, market, sell, serve and operate their business.
In 2013, Sabre’s technology processed over $100 billion of estimated travel spending and more than 1.1 trillion system messages. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre employs approximately 10,000 people in approximately 60 countries around the world. We serve our customers through cutting-edge technology developed in six facilities located across four continents.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 15 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years