M. M. Ispahani Ltd.
- Responsible for wide range of HR issues i.e., to assist the HR dept. in HRM operation, Organizational Change and Development, Disciplining and general functions of HRM, Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Responsible for maintaining office environment and any administrative activities
- Assist in Recruitment & Selection Process and carry out pre and post-employment process.
- Ensure references/ background of selected candidates are checked and educational certificates are verified.
- Preparing Job Description of employees.
- Maintain and updates leave record through HRMIS as per company's policy.
- Preparing daily attendance, leave management and HR activity report regularly and on time.
- Maintain service confirmation & Settlement process
- Maintain employees' motivation, mentoring, counseling and discipline
- Maintain all personnel records with proper manner
- Coordinate in the Performance Management process of the company as per the PMS policy and timelines
- Coordinate in meeting/ seminar/ events/ training.
- Any other day to day activities as and when so required.
- Business Graduate with MBA in HRM from reputed Universities, preferably from public universities. PGD in HRM will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge on HR operations, HRIS, Labor Law-2006 & amendment-2013.
- Age Below or equal to 30 year(s)
- Should be passionate and commitment to promote organizational values
- Possess good interpersonal, oral and writing skills.
- Capable of work under immense pressure and in a challenging work environment.
- Team player, goal oriented mentality.
- Self-esteem and positive minded.
- Willing to accept responsibility.
- Receiving employees complaints on cordially and accordingly ensure employee satisfaction.
- The incumbent must be willing to work hard with fitness to work long hours under pressure.
- Minimum 3/4 years similar experience of corporate culture in any reputed company/ Group of Companies.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Recruitment & Selection, Attendance, Leave Management, HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management.
- Festival bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Medical & Hospitalization benefit for self and immediate dependent.
- Cell Phone allowance
- TA/DA facilities as per company policy.
Ispahani Group is growing fast as well as diversifying into new field, now offering an exciting career opportunity in HR Team to prospective experience candidates for immediate appointment.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 27 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 15 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years