- Contribute to the implementation and development of the HR policy as per law and best practices.
- To be responsible for updating ogranogram of all units/ departments as and when required.
- Assist line Managers in workforce analysis/ planning.
- Co-ordinate and execute the whole recruitment process.
- Communicate with the internal as well as external stakeholders in recruitment issues for interview/placement/talent sourcing purposes.
- Prepare note, draft, office order, memo etc as required.
- Conduct employee performance appraisal as per requirement.
- Conduct Exit Interview of departing staff.
- Assist to create company training and development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees & organize the training.
- Any special assignment provided by the Department and/or Management.
- MBA in HRM from any reputed University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from BIM will get advantage.
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The incumbent should have sound knowledge on ERP/ KPI/KRA/SOP.
- The applicant should have sound knowledge and experience on Training and Development areas are given preference.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) both in Bangle and English.
- Willingness to work beyond general working hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong negotiation skill and profound analytical ability.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- As per company policy.
Business : Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 30 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 08 Dec 2017
Age: Maximum 40 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 0 Years