- Develop and implement and organization's financial goals.
- Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks.
- Facilitate internal and external Audit & TAX planning.
- Provide support in preparing Annual Budget and lay out pathways to achieve it.
- Prepare all accounting schedules and communicate to team members.
- Monitor all bank reconciliation and communicate for any concern.
- Monitor all accounting transactions are made appropriately.
- Monitor all the advance payment and ensure proper settlement.
- Develop Financial Policies & Procedures and or strategy for facing future business challenges and lead right implementation of those policies.
- Implement, adhere and monitor the effectiveness of QMS, internal audit processes and procedures throughout the F & A department.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced operating costs, and increased revenues.
- Prepare summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
- Drive a succession planning process aligned with corporate & company financial guidelines to assure the organization with the necessary high potential flow.
- Review prior financial results and discuss anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends.
- Provide leadership in the areas of organization culture, leadership development and organizational effectiveness in order to build a winning organization that will achieve the business vision through investment and profitability.
- Lead the F&A team to ensure right quality of service delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Plan and implement right skills development and succession in the F & A team
- Ensure ongoing effective communication on all F & A processes to make them transparent and easy to understand.
- Build networks across the organization & Corporate Office to identify benchmark F&A processes and explore utilization of those to make HNS Group F&A processes more robust.
- Provide critical inputs to coaching, mentoring, team building, group processes and employee orientation of departmental process by being an internal facilitator and consultant in the process of increasing the financial strength of the organization.
- Maintain liaison with external agencies/ Govt. bodies i.e. Tax & VAT Authority/ Banks & other govt. or private financial organization.
- Continually seek opportunities to be innovative and increase efficiency within F & A work stream.
- Predict and identify trends and dynamics within the external marketplace in relation to F & A and provide recommendations on how to leverage those.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile;
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry;
- Prepare and monitor reliable control systems;
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage;
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies;
- Report risk issues to the Executive Director and CEO;
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations;
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing;
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
- Masters/MBA from any reputed university (Foreign/local), Major in Accounts/ Accounting or finance is desirable.
- An FCA or FCMA qualified candidate would get preference.
- Age At least 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- True Leadership capabilities, Business Partnering skill.
- Able to show professionalism in most negative environment. A can-do attitude is required to perform at highest level in this position.
- Must be able to work under pressure, smooth negotiation ability with internal and external customer. Multi-function skill is a pre-requisite criteria for this position.
- Computer literacy is a must along with MS Office applications expertise. Abilities of handling software like advanced ERP/ SAP is a must.
- Communication skills in English is a must.
- 15 to 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Company Secretary/Share Division
- As per company policy.
- The selected candidate will be offered excellent remuneration package along with other benefit commensurate with industry standard.
Business : HNS was established as a trading house in 1992. Besides trading at the end of 1992, HNS Automobiles under HNS Group has started car importing & selling from Japan and became market leader since 1996. With the passage of time, the group diversified its business in different fields and continuing contribution to the socio-economic development of the country. HNS is the sole distributor for Commercial Vehicles of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC) Korea for marketing their truck, bus & special vehicles in Bangladesh, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd (HHI) for their Industrial Equipment and Liebherr for cranes. It is also marketing Hankook tire in Bangladesh territory which is the fastest growing company in the world. HNS is itself a brand for quality and best vehicles in Bangladesh.
Candidates are to apply by posting their updated resume and attached photos through bdjobs online job application. Alternatively, updated resume's can be sent along with a cover letter addressing Sr. GM-HR of HNS Group at mentioned company address.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Police Plaza Concord, Level-7, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
4 Days, 7 Hours, 32 Mins, 57 Seconds Left
Published: 03 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 15 Dec 2017
Age: Minimum 45 Years
Experience Required: 15 - 18 Years