Jotun Bangladesh Ltd
- Maintain all the records, register & documents conforming to VAT & Tax law and ensure proper submission to relevant authorities.
- Timely and efficiently devising the price declaration in accordance to VAT laws.
- Keep the management up to-date with all relevant changes in VAT & TAX regulations and their potential impact on the organization.
- Attend in hearing asked by various Government authorities in case of dispute resolution of VAT & Tax relevant issues.
- Liaise with the Government regulatory bodies, company’s external auditor, VAT & TAX consultant, lawyer, consultant and banks.
- Daily all voucher posting in Tally.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Close monitor in customer account status to ensure credit control policy.
- Coordinate with others to prepare financial report.
- Prepare all managerial report as per requirement.
- M.Com /MBA (Major in Finance/Accounting) from a recognized University.
- Adequate knowledge and skills on computer applications, especially MS office packages and Integrated Accounting package ERP & Tally will be given preference.
- Must be conversant with VAT, Customs Duty, Income Tax and other Financial Rules & Regulations of the Country
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Reporting skill, communication skill.
- Minimum 3-4 year(s) in the relevant fields, especially in the areas of VAT & Tax (VAT/Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Accounts, Audit, Cash Management
- As per company policy.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The group has 71 companies and 36 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total operating revenues in 2014 was USD 2,105 billion, and has more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway. Jotun Bangladesh Ltd. was established in 2012 with the aim to grow within the Bangladesh market. In line with our expansion, Jotun Bangladesh Ltd.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV through below email / mail link.
Application Deadline: 20 December 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House: 6 (7th floor), Road: 2B, Block J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1216
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 03 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 20 Dec 2017
Age: 28 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years