Jotun Bangladesh Ltd
- Expand and strengthen distribution network through structured follow up and mapping process to ensure good performance of the existing dealers and plan well the new openings.
- Introduce, promote and sell Decorative products to allocated customers and geographical territories through regular visits to maintain good relationship and obtain market information.
- Follow-up on dealers within allocated geographical territories and ensure that our shops reflecting Jotun identity and distribution strategy by coordinating and monitoring closely with Dealers & counter salesmen to ensure JOTUN products are used and to achieve sales budget.
- Building data base and good relations with target customers groups, interior designers, painters, contractors, and consultants.
- Capitalize on multicolor concept to enforce Jotun position as preferred partner in retail paint industry through best profitability and service to upgrade remaining sub-dealers to direct dealers.
- Securing small/medium/large projects and utilize distribution network in the supplying process to awarded projects.
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service, Technical Service, financial and credit departments to ensure timely delivery, good customer service and credit control.
- Follow up collection to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- M.Com /MBA (Major in Sales/ Marketing) from a recognized University.
- Sound Knowledge in paint ingredients.
- Skills on computer applications, especially MS office packages, ERP & Tally preferred
- Ensure Customer Service & Complain management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Leadership Skill, Reporting skill, communication skill.
- Minimum 5 to 7 year(s) of sales experience in Paint industries or in FMCG, Construction/ Building material Industries
- As per company policy.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The group has 71 companies and 36 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total operating revenues in 2014 was USD 2,105 billion, and has more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway. Jotun Bangladesh Ltd. was established in 2012 with the aim to grow within the Bangladesh market. In line with our expansion, Jotun Bangladesh Ltd.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV through below email / mail link.
Application Deadline: 20 December 2017
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
House: 6 (7th floor), Road: 2B, Block J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1216
Job Location: Dhaka & Chittagong
9 Days, 7 Hours, 32 Mins, 37 Seconds Left
Published: 03 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 20 Dec 2017
Age: 35 - 40 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years