Jotun Bangladesh Ltd
- Execute sales plan, daily customer visits and sales activities.
- Plan and create new customers by frequent follow up and mapping process.
- Establish new shops and coordinate with retail development team to comply the design with Jotun standard.
- Maintain good relationship and service with existing distributor & attending to customer’s complaints.
- Approach new projects and coordinate best supply scenario utilizing dealer’s network.
- Follow up collection to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Create monthly sales and collection reports
- Coordinate with Distribution Department on general logistics, such as delivery issues to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Explore new market opportunities by searching for potential prominent dealers/projects/markets.
- M.Com /MBA (Major in Sales/ Marketing) from a recognized University.
- Sound Knowledge in paint ingredients & on hand experience with Decorative paints
- Skills on computer applications, especially MS office packages, ERP & Tally preferred
- Ensure Customer Service & Complain management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Leadership Skill, Reporting skill, communication skill
- Minimum 3 to 4 year(s) of sales experience in Paint industries or in FMCG, Construction/ Building material Industries.
- As per company policy.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The group has 71 companies and 36 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total operating revenues in 2014 was USD 2,105 billion, and has more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.Jotun Bangladesh Ltd. was established in 2012 with the aim to grow within the Bangladesh market. In line with our expansion, Jotun Bangladesh Ltd.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV through below email / mail link.
Application Deadline: 20 December 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
House: 6 (7th floor), Road: 2B, Block J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1216
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
9 Days, 7 Hours, 32 Mins, 47 Seconds Left
Published: 03 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 20 Dec 2017
Age: 28 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years