Advanced Technology & Ideas Ltd.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicles update documents, registration, insurance, fitness, tax token, route permit and police case etc.
- Prepare the monthly & yearly expenses statement on the basis of each vehicle report
- Responsible for all vehicles servicing & repairing.
- Responsible for daily pool vehicle movement schedule plan.
- Responsible for all vehicles maintenance & repairing bills.
- Prepare & monitor employee’s pick & drop schedule Plan.
- Visit the workshop if necessary.
- Process of fuel & accessories reimbursement.
- Keeping record of all vehicle expenses.
- Conduct driver’s interview.
- Monitoring & record keeping of all vehicles accidents and take necessary step.
- To maintain fuel / CNG Consumption & spare parts records.
- Maintain daily driver’s attendance report.
- Implementation of transport policy approved by the management.
- Maintain the driver’s holiday’s duty roster & schedule project visit.
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline.
- Should have proven experience in the related field.
- Should be honest and hard working
- 5 year(s) The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Transport Management, Logistics.
NDE Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is the largest non-cement ready mix concrete & ISO 9001:2008 Certified company in Bangladesh. Established in 2009, the company has grown from a humble beginning to one of the most respected RMC brands in Dhaka within a short span of time. NDE RMC is committed to provide the best possible engineering solutions in the field of Ready Mix Concrete. Intelligent deployment of equipment and finances has enabled us to set benchmarks in the industry and establish our presence in entire Dhaka City.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Send your CV to the following address: NDE Ready Mix Concrete Ltd.
House: 10 (9th Floor), Road: 90, Gulshan-2, Dhaka - 1212
Application Deadline: December 20, 2017
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
9 Days, 7 Hours, 33 Mins, 50 Seconds Left
Published: 04 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 20 Dec 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years