- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; controlling bandwidth, scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Strong Experience in Network Designing, Monitoring & Reporting.
- Maintaining Linux based gateway server, firewall and FTP access.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of LAN, VPN and Internet connectivity products (Hub, Switch, Router, Firewall, UTM) and their installation, configuration & cabling.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Minimum bachelor's/diploma degree in CSE/ IT/ relevant subject from any reputed university.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and should have good typing speed
- Detail orientation is a must
- Mathematics knowledge to organize and manipulate data in MS EXCEL is a must
- Should be willing to work according to shift plan of the organization
- 2 Festival bonus after successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD
- Medical Plan
- Meals throughout the day depending on shift
- Others as per company policy
Business : Knowledge Process Outsourcing.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and confident that you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email with your name, post and other information in the subject box as the following format: Name_Post_Date
For example: Shrijon_IT Executive_090517
[NOTE: Email without PROPER SUBJECT and ATTACHMENT will NOT BE REVIEWED].
Application Deadline : Jan 3, 2018
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 471 (First Floor), Road # 8, Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka - 1206.
Published: 05 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 03 Jan 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years