- To Participate and Support Document Management System Implementation Project .
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Project Consultant of Document Management System (DMS) is responsible for control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents. He will undertake all aspects of project monitor progress to ensure the project plan for EDMS rollout is maintained, quality levels are achieved, correct resource levels area maintained and accurately utilized and the appropriate resolution of issues affecting the success of the project is achieved.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of the Document Management System (DMS) project within the Customer focused automation (CFA) program.
- To undertake all aspects of project planning and monitor progress to ensure the project plan for Document Management.System (DMS) rollout is maintained, quality levels are achieved, correct resource levels area maintained and accurately utilized and the appropriate resolution of issues affecting the success of the project is achieved.
- Ensure that the project operates to timescale and within its allocated resources reporting to the Project Board and key stakeholders.
- Maintain compliance with existing Banks PMO framework (planning, risks/issues, status reporting), processes & procedures.
- Synchronize planning, allocation of resources, project activities, dependencies with the rest of the Customer focused automation (CFA) program under the lead of the Program manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or any related computer course
- Strong leadership skill
- Ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management systems and how they work
- Proven track record in delivering Electronic document management system
- Prepared design, development, implementation, and maintenance plans for EDM Portal
- Interact with corporate and project team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables
- Lead various team to develop technical solutions for projects or client needs
- Knowledge of RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Sybase, Cache
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Project Manager (Software), Project Manager (IT System), Team Leader (Software), Programmer/Software Engineer, Database Administrator (DBA), Database Engineer/Database Programmer, Software Implementation, Web Developer/Web Designer, IT System Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company, IT Enabled Service , Banks
- Negotiable for highly qualified candidates
As Per company policy
CRYPTO LTD is an Information Technology Consulting Company specializing in Software /Applications within Intranet and Internet environments. Our skilled IT consultants’ team and partners comprises of industry experts from all the domains working collaboratively towards understanding the client needs an astute delivery model. Our solutions include Enterprise Content Management (ECM), information security, ICT solutions, managed services and project outsourcing.
CRYPTO LTD provides ‘Business Information Solutions’ that encompass every aspect of comprehensive business requirements, starting from identifying information needs, formulating effective strategies, suggesting the necessary hardware and software required, implementation and training, right up to complete after-sales support.
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 23 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 23 Jan 2018
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 10 Years