Qualia Analytics, Ltd
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who has experience in consumer facing products. You will help with the creation of dynamic website layouts and user interfaces. You should have working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers. You should be capable of researching and prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface. You should have some experience developing the back-end of websites alongside back-end developers to pre-designed and planned specifications.
Issue identification and resolution
- Keep software systems up and running.
- Ability to Remediate escalated service issues related, then design processes or technical solutions to prevent them from recurring.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
Technical design and solution development
- Experience developing business applications and integration
- Serve as a technical resource for building mobile applications and APIs.
- Write mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Develop consumer-facing mobile applications that interface to Google services.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new Internet-based products.
- Strong testing with an eye for detail. Bugs will happen, however, all work should be delivered in a working state.
The following capabilities are desirable, but not required. Please highlight in your application if you can address one or more of these qualifications.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or 4 years relevant work experience in software development.
- Ability to integrate with third-party API’s (Google, Facebook) where required.
- Some experience with MySQL or other similar relational databases
- Web developer with 2+ years of PHP/Laravel experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You will still be considered if you are completing your degree.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Familiarity with git and common workflows
- Have experience designing and develop website user experience.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Polymer (preferred), Angular, or React JS
- Expert in all aspects of responsive HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks.
- Experience with PHP and REST API’s
- Strong knowledge of web browsers, web servers and web protocols
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines with competing project schedules and priorities
- React, Sass/Less, and Linux experience are a plus!
- AWS experience is preferred
- Experience working with UI/UX designers
- Experience building a successful user facing product
- Experience working with developers on the frontend needs of your projects
- Some experience developing the backend of websites alongside backend developers
- Experience with e-commerce and customer onboarding
Starting compensation offers will depend on experience, education and your particular set of specialisms. Once an offer is made, your competencies, initiative and ability to prioritise and complete work will be taken into account. Frequent reviews can be expected with appropriate adjustments depending on your effort and ability. Qualia Analytics is a growing company and advancement can be expected depending on your performance.
Expected hours are at least 10 and up to 40 hours per week. However, your precise schedule can be flexible. Within this range, flexibility will depend on the scope of work you can perform, as well as your own motivation and initiative.
Category: Others Category
Position Level: Senior
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Not Set
District : Dhaka
This position is a remote ‘tele-working’ position.However, your work will usually require that you have both reliable and secure computer and internet access.
Published: 24 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 24 Jan 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 0 Years