Instrumentation Engineers Ltd
Joining in Bangladesh and reporting to Manager, your key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
· Understand the vision of channel/distribution business to create value for customer and IEL/Emerson.
· Focus on partners and deliver results in terms of volume, order mix and profitability target.
· Establish new customer base and maintain current customer’s demand by understanding customer needs and promoting a positive customer service experience throughout the sales process.
· Prepare sales plans, review periodically and work closely with the assigned Engineers to design a recovery plan in case of shortfalls.
· Ensure appropriate financial and technical aspects of offers are in line with business unit strategy, including price and trading conditions.
· Identify new businesses and key opportunity markets to grow and extend business.
· Encourage know-how sharing and collaboration to deliver business in the best manner and stay ahead of competitors.
· Seek new opportunities to sell assigned solutions, products and services to new customers and industries.
· Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and services.
· Negotiate with Customer relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount, price and volume structures.
· Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
· Maximize both “face to face time” and other communication possibilities (telephone, e-mail, etc).
· Oversee, ensure and personally support the execution of committed contractual terms to customers in all business transaction.
· Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
· Participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of designated (BU/region).
· Maintain and continuously develop high level of products and technologies knowledge required to perform the job.
· Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviours which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
· Report on quotation & project potential through POR and other reporting mechanisms
· Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisors.
Desired Skills and Experience
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
•Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation or comparable technical education.
• At least 3-5 years sales experience in the industrial market.
• Previous sales experience and familiarity in Control Valves, Isolation Valves, Regulators, Flow meters, Transmitters, Analyzers and Pressure & Safety Relief Valves.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Be an action oriented, self motivated, results driven sales person.
• Be a team player willing to work with other sales people in the region and globally.
• Fluent in English/Bangla.
• Willing to travel in the region and international.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
5 Days, 10 Hours, 12 Mins, 5 Seconds Left
Published: 26 Dec 2017 | Deadline: 26 Jan 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years