- Drives different types of light ICRC vehicles by strictly following internal security and national traffic rules
- Transports people and/or material
- Checks equipment on attributed cars, ensures proper fuelling and cleaning
- Moves independently in difficult security environments
- Secondary school diploma
- Driving license held for at least five years and experience in international organisation
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and Automobile maintenance experience (oil checks, changing tyres, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the area of assignment Cox’s Bazar region
- Master’s 4/4 and VHF use
- Good knowledge of English, Bangla and Chittagonian dialect.
- Good oral communication skills, sense of responsibility, good organizational skills, perseverance, rigor and ability to keep a good spirit in stressful situations
- A resident contract with an interesting compensation and social package.
- In-house and/or external training.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a multicultural organisation with development opportunities.
- The opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in an international setting of humanitarian endeavour.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), established in 1863, is an independent, impartial and neutral humanitarian organization which employs around 12,000 people in 80 countries. The ICRC’s exclusive mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to promote international humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC Dhaka Delegation is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated person for the following position:
Applicants are invited to drop in a closed envelope their application files at the ICRC office in Cox’s Bazar, Moyuri, 52/53 Kolatoli Road, Lite House, Cox'sBazar
Please drop your envelope in the application box at the entrance of the building during working hours then sign the delivery/reception sheet
- Apply online with the subject of “Application for Driver, Cox's Bazar” on the BD JOB website or send the following documents, in English, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org : (1) Letter of Motivation (2) Résumé/CV (3) copies of diplomas, employment certificates.
- Applicants can also drop off their applications in sealed envelopes directly to the ICRC Office in Cox’s Bazar: Moyuri, 52/53 Kolatoli Road, Light House, Cox's Bazar.
- Application Closing Date: 14 March 2018.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All interesting profiles will be kept in a recruitment pipelines for future needs (in Cox's Bazar or in Dhaka).
Category: Others Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Chittagong
Published: 16 Jan 2018 | Deadline: 16 Feb 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A