- Responsible for directing and supervising sales team to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients highlighting the benefits the products offer to customers, discussing with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- Involved in preparing and presenting periodic budgets/sales forecast to management; they may also offer recommendations on appropriate action plan to take to improve operations of the business.
- Provide motivation and guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and to reach the set goals.
- Provide effective after sales support and services to customers.
- Partnering with the marketing team to work out strategies and plans for developing new business growth and enhancing the overall sales of the company.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market company's end-to-end solutions.
- Carrying out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data to produce reports on sales performance that can be used by the management team for making the right decisions for the company.
- An MBA or Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Finance/ Economics/ Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- The Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive sales management/ market research experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Bring an entrepreneurial approach to all initiatives
- Known for effective leadership of staff. Passion for client satisfaction.
- Should be a savvy business and people leader who is both decisive and possesses the ability to monetize technology and product development.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Customer Support/Client Service, Market Research, Trading/Wholesale/Indenting
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Clearing & Forwarding (C&F) Companies, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- As per Grade & Company Policy
Rangs Limited Business : A local conglomerate, doing diversified business in Automobile, Real Estate, Construction, Architectural/Interior Design, etc.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 14, 2018
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location :
Published: 16 Jan 2018 | Deadline: 14 Feb 2018
Age: Minimum 40 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years