HK Buying Ltd
- Execute and update the quality control policy and operation procedure to align with inspection standard between customers and suppliers.
- Handle customer enquiry, defect analysis and conduct corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate with internal divisions for factory inspections and report any defects in the production progress.
- Diploma or above in textile or related discipline
- At least 10 years QA/QC experience in sizable company and in USA garment market
- In-depth technical knowledge in raw materials and quality control in SWEATER and WOVEN items
- Solid experience in China and offshore production (e.g. Far East and Middle East, etc)
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy
- Frequent travel required
Our attractive remuneration package includes 5-DAY WORK WEEK, double pay, year-end bonus and education allowance.
We are a multi-national buying agent with branch office in Bangladesh.
Interest parties please send your CV to HRMemail@example.com for application.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Personal Data collected will be kept in the strictest confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
Category: Others Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 09 Feb 2018 | Deadline: 09 Mar 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 10 - 20 Years