Meridian Global Inc. (MGI) is a high quality - innovative manufacturer & distributor of uniforms. It serves both the public and private sectors and has been endorsed as a preferred vendor by many government institutions, university hospitals and aviation industries, etc. MGI proudly manages its own manufacturing facilities and as a result of aggressive sourcing initiatives, it has always succeeded in being price competitive.
At MGI, diversification and expansion is an ongoing endeavour. Equipped with an integrated Sales software system and adapting with modern technology allows MGI to proliferate into new markets and diversify its product lines.
- Prepare Business Process Documents & Manuals.
- Act as a liaison between the intercompany and local team.
- Prepare relevant project management reports and share with Managers
- Preparing SAP test cases.
- Provide SAP user training and support.
- Ability to synthesise large data to derive meaningful insights
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Sharepoint and experience with other MS Office.
- Prior knowledge of Business Processes with a manufacturing facility
- Effective organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines, multiple stakeholders and opinions
- Energetic, positive and motivated team player
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Category: Data Entry/Operator/BPO Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
13 Days, 17 Hours, 0 Mins, 14 Seconds Left
Published: 10 Feb 2018 | Deadline: 10 Mar 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years