Monitor Health, Environment and Safety (HES) related issues in day to day industrial plant operations. Drive and facilitate incident investigation, periodic inspection and audit compliance with Operational Excellence Management System (OEMS). Carry out training programs related to HES in a team environment. Maintain data/records related to HES performance.
- Work together with Senior HES personnel in examining overall HES performance in day to day Field operations.
- Work with company and contract personnel to immediately correct deficiencies identified and facilitate solutions
- Provide support to OE Process Advisor on various HES practices e.g. Behavior Based Safety, Contractor Health, Environment and Safety management, Managing Safe work, Incident Investigation and Reporting, Emergency Management, Process Safety Management, Risk Management, Compliance Assurance etc.
- Conduct HES inspections at field locations.
- Work with Senior HES personnel in incident investigations to ensure root causes are identified also supports implementation of corrective actions and communication of lessons learned
- Graduate in Environmental /General Science from a reputed local/foreign university/college.
- Minimum one year HES field work experience in oil and gas/petro-chemical industry or similar industrial or construction setting.
- As per policy.
Category: Medical/Pharma Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Careers at Chevron
16 Days, 23 Hours, 0 Mins, 23 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Apr 2018 | Deadline: 11 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A