Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
- Analyze company's financial performance which include: Past financial and business performance, Benchmark these against peers performance
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation
- Identify potential/inherent risks, credit requirement mismatch and other non-compliance if any, associated with the Medium Enterprise credit proposals and communicate the branch for mitigation of the same.
- Assist team member in preparing and submitting the final office notes and credit memos before the competent authority.
- Conduct official visit to the customers.
- Monitor and regularize non-performing and irregular accounts.
- Liaise with Bangladesh Bank, Schedule bank, NBFI and other bi/multilateral organization in executing different agenda of the bank.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management.
- Formulate plan, develop and implement the firm’s fixed income portfolio strategy.
- Execute against formulated investment strategy by sourcing, underwriting, executing, and managing portfolio.
- Perform and deliver financial, commercial, risk, tax and legal due diligences on the projects and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Works collaboratively with Investment Manager who supports all investment research efforts.
- Preparing technical and briefing reports for the CEO/MD and the Board of Directors on proposed acquisitions and existing investment.
Minimum Graduation in any discipline having no 3rd class in academic career.
- 5-8 years' experience in Bank / Financial Institution including at least 05 years' experience in relevant field.
- Fresh Candidates need not apply.
- Candidates having professional degree will be given preference.
- Must have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge on MS Package - Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Should have good Leadership and Team building skills.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Credit Rating Agency, or Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy
In order to keep the growth target, Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is looking forward to recruit potential candidates. We are specialized in early stage funding for startup companies in Bangladesh. We believe innovation and smart business will change the future business landscape of Bangladesh. The biggest challenge faced by any startups at their initial stage is seed funding and constant mentoring. With the right support, a new generation young entrepreneurs will create innovative product and solutions that will become a successful business and eventually contribute to the economic development of Bangladesh. BVCL also finance high growth industry with rapid scale-up potentials.
Application with complete CV is to be forwarded to email@example.com by 31 May, 2018.
Category: Bank/Insurance/Leasing Category
Position Level: Senior
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
4 Days, 12 Hours, 56 Mins, 27 Seconds Left
Published: 30 Apr 2018 | Deadline: 30 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 8 Years