Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
- Identify potential strategic commercial investment trends and opportunities in Bangladesh.
- Formulate plan, develop and implement the firm’s fixed income portfolio strategy.
- Execute against formulated investment strategy by sourcing, underwriting, executing, and managing portfolio.
- The Investment Manager (IM) will serve as the senior investment executive having an overall responsibility for the investments and strategy of the Fund.
- Perform and deliver financial, commercial, risk, tax and legal due diligences on the projects and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Ensure compliance of the Fund’s legal and compliance requirement with relevant authorities.
- Registration for new funds and other registration activities as required by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission
- Works collaboratively with Senior Investment Analyst who supports all investment research efforts.
- Monitors, researches and makes recommendations regarding alternative investment strategies, products, portfolio models and vehicles
- Identifies sources of financing and build relationships with national and international financing community. Develop comprehensive database and monitoring mechanism on proposed investee & eligible companies.
- Portfolio management and leveraged finance experience in origination, structuring, underwriting, executing and guiding investing activities for financial sponsors and corporate clients.
- Monitor investments performance, including compliance and responsibility for any amendment or restructuring requirements
- Preparing technical and briefing reportsfor the CEO/MD and the Board of Directors on proposed acquisitions and existing investment.
- The IM will be responsible for the securing and managing the Investment pipeline, managing the investment program for the fund and playing an integral role in fund raising.
- Perform any other responsibility delegated by superior officer to sustain the growth of BVCL
MBA or Equivalent (Major in Finance, Accounting); Bachelors in Economics, Statistics from any recognized public and private university having good CGPA; CA/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA part qualified may also apply.
- Superior understanding of how to structure and close profitable early seed investments.
- Knowledge of all type of investments and multiple market knowledge.
- Excellent planning abilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Marketing, Financial Management, Accounting Methods and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of laws related to the Securities & Exchange Commission
- Sound Knowledge in computer applications.
- Fluent in English, report writing and analytical skills
- Experience in working in multinational company would be an advantage.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Management Consulting, or Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Total 5-8 years job experience.
- The applicants should have solid experience in human resource management, business feasibility and Management Consulting. Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage a project team.
- Demonstrated business development skills, including building sustainable client relationships within banking and private equity community
- Strong communications skills to facilitate presentation of complex situations and risks to investment committee and financial sponsors
- Superior understanding and proficiency of fixed income and equity investments.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with customer and business clients.
- Proven leadership abilities with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outgoing, dynamic, hands-on business startup like personality.
Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy
In order to keep the growth target, Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is looking forward to recruit potential candidates. We are specialized in early stage funding for startup companies in Bangladesh. We believe innovation and smart business will change the future business landscape of Bangladesh. The biggest challenge faced by any startups at their initial stage is seed funding and constant mentoring. With the right support, a new generation young entrepreneurs will create innovative product and solutions that will become a successful business and eventually contribute to the economic development of Bangladesh. BVCL also finance high growth industry with rapid scale-up potentials.
Application with complete CV is to be forwarded to email@example.com by 31 May, 2018.
Category: Bank/Insurance/Leasing Category
Position Level: Senior
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
4 Days, 12 Hours, 59 Mins, 26 Seconds Left
Published: 30 Apr 2018 | Deadline: 30 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 8 Years