Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
- Financial management, including financial planning, budget, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Lead and manage the finance associates to ensure regular accounting works.
- Maintain banking relationship and prepare periodic financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly & statutory accounts.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation.
- Strong analytical and financial skills, practical knowledge of government rules related to Taxation, VAT, valuation and Banking.
- Must be familiar with rules and procedures as laid down by the Company ACT 1994 and BAS, Govt. rules, TAX, VAT including all others compliance issues, risk and system/process development.
- Sound knowledge in maintaining batch costing & inventory control mechanism.
- Prepare Master budget and foresee the collective controlling on it
- Monitoring Financial Risk Assessment.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- M.Com (Accounting/ Finance)/ MBA (Accounting/ Finance).
- Educational qualification can be relaxed for very experienced candidate Minimum Graduation in any discipline having no 3rd class in academic career.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/ Export-Import, Cash Management
Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy
In order to keep the growth target, Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is looking forward to recruit potential candidates. We are specialized in early stage funding for startup companies in Bangladesh. We believe innovation and smart business will change the future business landscape of Bangladesh. The biggest challenge faced by any startups at their initial stage is seed funding and constant mentoring. With the right support, a new generation young entrepreneurs will create innovative product and solutions that will become a successful business and eventually contribute to the economic development of Bangladesh. BVCL also finance high growth industry with rapid scale-up potentials.
Application with complete CV is to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May, 2018.
Category: Bank/Insurance/Leasing Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
4 Days, 12 Hours, 57 Mins, 26 Seconds Left
Published: 30 Apr 2018 | Deadline: 30 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years