- Conduct Art classes.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum.
- Teach the subject efficiently with application of good teaching methodology and following a student - centered approach;
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Pro-actively participate in events and cultural programs.
- Any other task assigned by the school management.
- Master of Fine Arts/ Bachelor of Fine Arts from a recognized university with CGPA 3 and above.
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Candidate with previous experience will get the preference.
- Additional diploma/ course will be added advantage.
- Training on teaching-methodology will be given preference.
- Expertise in other extra curricular will be added advantage.
- Transport Support (Pick & Drop).
- Festival Bonus.
- Excellent Working Environment.
Business : 100% Export Oriented Composite Knit Garments
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 26, 2018
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Narayanganj
Head Office: Syed Grand Center, Level # 13, 14 &15, Plot # 89, Road # 28, Sector #07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
0 Days, 12 Hours, 52 Mins, 59 Seconds Left
Published: 12 May 2018 | Deadline: 26 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years