M. M. Ispahani Limited
- Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing authority;
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals;
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships;
- Select suppliers and works with Quality Manager to qualify and measure performance in areas of quality, on-time-delivery, technical resources/support and ease of doing business;
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists;
- Develop new supplier and manage Supplier performance monitoring - to ensure competitive sourcing;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness & Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power;
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking;
- Monitors significant trends, changes in suppliers, and prices to capitalize on opportunities and/or protect company positions;
- Identifies primary and alternate sources for each item needed and encourages suppliers to remain competitive to achieve best value (quality, lead time, parts and service);
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements;
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased;
- Work with internal stakeholders to Identify and resolve problems with suppliers in a timely manner using the Supplier Corrective Action process (SCAR);
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance;
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management;
- Responsible for all aspects of the Visual ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from any public universities. Candidates with MBA/ Professional Certificate on Supply Chain & Procurement is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing, including the purchasing technical products/materials and commodity items;
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems, preferably Visual Business Systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organized and process-driven;
- Must be proficient in English & have good communication skill;
- Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Festival bonus;
- Contributory Provident Fund;
- Medical & Hospitalization benefits for self and immediate dependent;
- Cell Phone allowance;
- TA/DA facilities as per company policy.
M. M. Ispahani Limited is one of the most reputed and largest groups in Bangladesh, which is on a growing path as well as diversifying into new field, invites applications from competent & prospective candidates for the following position with exciting career advancement opportunities for immediate appointment.
Candidate who does not have the relevant experience and academic education need not to apply.
Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka.
6 Days, 13 Hours, 0 Mins, 24 Seconds Left
Published: 12 May 2018 | Deadline: 01 Jun 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years