- Ensure smooth field operation of institution based skills projects and implementing the inception period of newly initiated projects.
- Ensure effective coordination among the skills training centers.
- Developing the procedures and process tools for effective project management.
- Carry out market survey, research and analysis to identify new project opportunity and to ensure the expansion of new skills training
- Organize meeting, seminar, project orientation and workshop according to project needs
- Preparing circular, memo, monthly, quarterly and annual performance report
- Developing M&E tools of institution based skills training, operational plan and implementation strategies for smooth functioning of BRAC-ISD as well as new initiated projects.
- Ensuring the monitoring and supervision of field operation through extensive field visit (70% field visit of total job time)
- Bachelor’s/Masters from any reputed public or private university with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations. No 3rd division/ class or below CGPA is acceptable
- Knowledge on market survey and skills sector
- Strong willingness to visit field frequently and able to work under pressure
- In-depth computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent verbal and written skills both in Bengali and English
- Self-motivated and a strong team player who is able to handle complex situations.
- Demonstrated experience in networking and coordination with partners.
- At least two years of experience in operations/partnership management and coordination or any other related field.
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Life and Health Insurance and others
BRAC is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world's top NGO by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5 years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in the UK in 2016
You may also send your detail and updated CV mentioning the position name in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19 May, 2018
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 13 May 2018 | Deadline: 19 May 2018
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 0 Years