Social Compliance Auditor will be mainly responsible for:
- Conducting social compliance audit in LPP factories in Bangladesh.
- Enforcing compliance to meet LPP social compliance Standard in every factory
- Preparing and submitting all reports and other audit related documents in a complete, comprehensive and presentable manner, consistent with LPP quality.
- Effective communication with workers, office staff and facility representative
- Preparing detailed reports to provide compliance progress and audit findings based on their analysis
- Management training on compliance standards for factories where necessary
- Minimum Graduate from any University. Professional degree in compliance will get preference.
- Good knowledge of Bengali Labor law and regulation
- Good knowledge of International Labor Organization Conventions
- Good written and Oral communication skill in English
- Good working knowledge of MS office suite
- High Level of integrity and ethical standards
- Willingness to travel often and extensively (Dhaka and around)
- Experience in auditing factories for Social Compliance in reputed local or international company in Bangladesh.
- Experience in “Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh” agreement would be additional advantage.
- As per company policy.
LPP, company established in 1995, is one of the fastest developing fashion retailers in the world. Consequently investing in its development, it has quickly become an international chain, managing a portfolio of 5 recognizable fashion brands (Reserved, Cropp, Sinsay, House, Mohito), running 1800 stores and creating more than 18 thousand jobs in its sales structures and offices in Central and Eastern Europe and Shanghai.
In 2013 the company sold over 70 million pieces of garments reaching revenue of more than 1 Billion Euros. Since 2001 the company is listed on Warsaw stock exchange in Poland with current valuation at approximately 4 Billion Euros.
Please send your curriculum vitae with motivation letter via e-mail only to Info.Lppbd@lppsa.com. Only selected applicants will be called for interview.
Deadline of Application: 30 May 2018
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
4 Days, 12 Hours, 52 Mins, 17 Seconds Left
Published: 14 May 2018 | Deadline: 30 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A