- Contribute to prepare country strategic plan and programme plan of OCWP
- Contribute to develop business plan of OCWP
- Prepare project implementation plan/annual action plan for the field office
- Preparation of Monthly and quarterly action plan
- Project Implementation and Management-15%
- Conduct need assessment and prepare the need assessment report
- Contribute to prepare concept note and project proposal
- Collect educational information from the field quarterly basis and compile for sharing
- Develop a system to ensure 100% enrolment in educational institutes of IRB sponsored children
- Verify the process, results and impact of the OCWP
- Managing IGA tracking sheets of OCW programme
- Sample basis household visit of children at risk during field visit
- Provide technical support for collecting post sponsorship children data and compile the data for sharing
- Contribute to maintain Al yateem system of sponsorship programme.
- Monitoring & Evaluation-25%
- Conduct result monitoring of the OCWP
- Data collection and data analysis
- Conduct field visit and prepare a visit report with recommendation
- Frequently monitoring of project activities and identify the improvement area
- To visit orphans in the families for monitoring & supervision of orphan activities
- Monitor mother group activities regular basis
- Progress of children well-being data collected from the field & documented
- Capacity Building-25%
- Develop training muddle and guideline
- Arrange training for staff to capacity building on project activities
- Support CWP in organizing and managing seminars, workshops, press conferences and field visits as required;
- Advocacy & Communication-10%
- Ensure effective communications, visibility and knowledge management
- Undertake filed visits to gather the information and results related to the program
- Develop visibility material such as leaflets, quarterly newsletter.
- Take lead to produce high quality program progress reports as per donors and IRB requirements
- Prepare monthly report, quarterly report, annual report of OCWP
- Collect most significant case studies from field and prepare a learning documents
- Orphan Annual Progress Report, Drawing and greeting card checking and translate it where needed
- Being a member of Islamic Relief Bangladesh as a child friendly organization, it is the core responsibility and obligation of each and every staff member to understand and obey IRB Child Protection Policy and respond accordingly as and when required.
- Masters From Any UGC Approved University/Institution.
- Development Studies, Sociology, Social Science, Social Work, Social Welfare, Economics English, Anthropology.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in working with Child, Livelihood & Education.
- Project Implementation Skill.
- Social Mobilization Skill
- Facilitation Skill
- Coordination/Advocacy/Networking/Communication Skill
- Reporting & Documentation
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skill
- Basic Photographic Skill
- Financial management
- Decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Supportive, effective and good team player
- Willing to adapt to IRW’s norms and values.
- Proven Expertise of Microsoft Word/ Excel/Power Point/Adobe Photoshop/ Basic Internet/ Database Management etc.
- Excellent Working knowledge-Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening-English & Bengali
- No serious illness
- Have a valid driving license for motor bike and willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- At least 5 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Others Benefits will be Provided as per Organizational HR policy
Business : Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation. Founded in 1984, with headquarters based in Birmingham, UK, we have a presence in 44 countries.Inspired by our Islamic values, we support the world?s most vulnerable people in the fight against poverty and suffering. We do this regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief, and without expecting anything in return.As a registered charity, we are open and transparent. We continually assess our work and how we operate to improve our impact and effectiveness. Islamic Relief has been working in Bangladesh since 1991, when we provided emergency relief and supported communities to rebuild in the wake of a devastating cyclone. Since then, we have expanded our programmes to focus on both humanitarian and development challenges.We envisage a caring world where communities are empowered, social obligations are fulfilled and people respond as one to the suffering of others.Our innovative integrated approach sees us work closely with the vulnerable communities that we serve. They identify the problems and are part of the solutions. As a result, our programmes often encompass many interlinked areas. These include livelihoods, food security and community development as well as child protection and welfare, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : May 28, 2018
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 10, Road # 10, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
2 Days, 13 Hours, 9 Mins, 34 Seconds Left
Published: 17 May 2018 | Deadline: 28 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 5 Years