- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual action plan.
- Project Implementation and Management-70%
- Make functional of SHGs and Apex body for orphan's mother
- Introducing group led saving, small loan and quad al hasana
- Ensure health check up for orphans and their family members through government health service provider
- Arrange awareness sessions for mothers to increase nutritional practices through mother group
- Ensure mother group meeting twice in a month
- Regular school visits for ensuring orphans presence in the school.
- Regular meeting with school teacher/SMC
- Taking part in awareness meeting with the guardian through Mother Group
- Observance of different national and international day at field level
- Organize mother and children re-union program at field level
- Taking part in house construction and Wash related activities for the orphan family
- Make functional of child clubs and child led networks
- Ensure business plan is in place for HHs level and individual 14+ orphans
- Increase the coverage of sponsorship per annum as per Field Office target and prepare bio data including photo of the child
- Ensure 100% enrolment in educational institutes
- Create access to quality education for orphan
- Caregivers and duty bearers are aware on orphan and vulnerable children to establish safe and protective environment for children.
- Household visit of sponsored children quarterly
- Take initiatives to arrange counseling session for the public examinee
- Collection of post sponsorship children data once in a year
- Progress of children's well being data collected
- Collection of educational result card and documented
- Collect reply of donor letter from children
- Ensure all documents of orphan's personal file
- Capacity Building-5%
- Arrange skill training for orphans' mothers/guardians
- Conduct leadership, group management and financial management training for mother group leaders
- Advocacy & Communication-5%
- Do advocacy and networking (specially with the government) related department from where the benefit for orphans can be ensured.
- Prepare monthly report, quarterly report, annual report of OCWP
- Collect most significant case studies
- Orphan Annual Progress Report, Drawing and greeting card collection and preparation & translate it where needed
- Being a member of Islamic Relief Bangladesh as a child friendly organization, it is the core responsibility and obligation of each and every staff member to understand and obey IRB Child Protection Policy and respond accordingly as and when required.
- Bachelor In Any Discipline from any UGC approved universities or Institution.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- No Essential Experience Required.
- Project Implementation Skill.
- Social Mobilization Skill
- Facilitation Skill
- Coordination/Advocacy/Networking/Communication Skill
- Reporting & Documentation
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skill
- Basic Photographic Skill
- Financial management
- Decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Supportive, effective and good team player
- Willing to adapt to IRW’s norms and values
- Proven Expertise of Microsoft Word/ Excel/Power Point/Adobe Photoshop/ Basic Internet/ Database Management etc.
- Excellent Working knowledge-Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening-English & Bengali
- No serious illness
- Have a valid driving license for motor bike and willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other Benefits will be provided as per organizational HR Policy.
Business : Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation. Founded in 1984, with headquarters based in Birmingham, UK, we have a presence in 44 countries.Inspired by our Islamic values, we support the world?s most vulnerable people in the fight against poverty and suffering. We do this regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief, and without expecting anything in return.As a registered charity, we are open and transparent. We continually assess our work and how we operate to improve our impact and effectiveness. Islamic Relief has been working in Bangladesh since 1991, when we provided emergency relief and supported communities to rebuild in the wake of a devastating cyclone. Since then, we have expanded our programmes to focus on both humanitarian and development challenges.We envisage a caring world where communities are empowered, social obligations are fulfilled and people respond as one to the suffering of others.Our innovative integrated approach sees us work closely with the vulnerable communities that we serve. They identify the problems and are part of the solutions. As a result, our programmes often encompass many interlinked areas. These include livelihoods, food security and community development as well as child protection and welfare, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : May 28, 2018
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 10, Road # 10, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
2 Days, 13 Hours, 9 Mins, 52 Seconds Left
Published: 17 May 2018 | Deadline: 28 May 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A