Founded in 1995, Asia Securities Limited has grown to become a reputed equity brokerage company. It is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a stock broker and a stock dealer.
ASL is exclusively engaged in the business of executing and clearing orders in equity securities. The company is known for its dependable customer service and other value added services, which give our clients an edge over the others.We are highly regarded in the industry for our commitment to long-term customer relationships and transparent approach in our service. Our focused management team has driven our success in growing the business.
- You will render your services to the company as shall be decided by the Management of Asia Securities Ltd.
- Prepare financial statements and other financial reports as per requirements.
- Issuing the customer payment & forward it for approval after following all the standard procedures and recording them properly.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports as desired by Management.
- Processing BEFTN payments.
- Facing internal & external audit when required.
- You should perform any other tasks assigned by Management as and when required.
- Candidates should have a MBA / Masters in Accounting, Finance.
- At most 35 year(s) as on December 31st, 2016
- Must have knowledge about Accounting and Budgeting.
- Must have prior experience of Accounts Software operations.
- Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill
- Having an authorization certificate from DSE will be an added advantage.
- Should have detail understanding of Capital Market, Securities and Mutual fund.
- Aware of the standard policies, rules and regulation of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. (DSE) & Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
As per company policy.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send your Resume with recent passport size photograph to the e-mail: email@example.com Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any kind of persuasion will disqualify the candidate.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Address: Level 6, Suite 602 17/C AUGMEDIX Building, Panthpath, Dhaka-1207
Published: 27 Dec 2016 | Deadline: 27 Jan 2017
Age: Maximum 35 Years
Min.Experience: 2 - 3 Years