The challenging opportunities and new avenues cropping up in the corporate arena in diverse sectors demands the role of a common mediator to act as bridge between buyers and sellers, importers and exporters, and the like. This service facilitates all in the business world to come to a common platform, thus turning the geologically colossus earth into a tiny global village. Tradeindia is a major entity involved in this task bringing manufacturers, buyers and sellers under one pedestal.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- To develop strategies using various marketing techniques to increase sales. Also to use marketing and visual techniques to ensure customer attraction;
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews;
- Lead and schedule daily/weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership;
- Track sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team;
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Motivating sales executives to make themselves higher performers;
- Asking payment/Sending payment reminders to the clients;
- Should be able to develop business with new clients;
- Must be creative and have a strong understanding of the products;
- Should be capable of new business development & promotion with new customer;
- Should be highly motivated and willing to take challenges;
- Must have the ability to understand current market trends;
- Any other assignment given by the management.
Masters in any discipline.
- Age 30 to 35 year(s);
- Only males are allowed to apply;
- Dynamic, hard working & self-motivated with sound physical & mental health;
- Should have good presentation skills;
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate sales activity internally and externally;
- Must have basic computer operation skill and have good command in MS Office Application;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Bengali and English;
- Team player, who is committed and self-driven, with the ability to respond positively to internal and external client requests;
- Candidate should be professional, dedicated, self-motivated Sincere and honest;
- At least 5 year(s);
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Corporate Marketing;
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
GYM Machineries & Fitness Equipments (Treadmill, Elliptical Cycle, Ab Rocket Twister etc.).
As per company policy.
Send your CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Please don’t attach any other papers (certificates and others) with your CV. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Rupayan Shelford, Level - 11, Suite F 10, 23/6, Block - B, Shaymoli,
Mirpur Road, Dhaka - 1207, Bangladesh.
31 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 01 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 01 Feb 2017
Age: 30 - 35 Years
Min.Experience: 0 - 5 Years