We’re building tomorrow’s platform for consolidating and managing Enterprise data. Most enterprises are adopting a hybrid and multi-cloud strategy. The flexibility to move data around, without compromising security and compliance, will be one of the most challenging, yet key requirements. This is where Cloudly comes into the picture. Our platform allows moving any datasets hosted in traditional databases (DBMS) to Cloud databases (DBaaS) efficiently, securely and intelligently. We help people mobilize their data to facilitate cloud adoption. Cloudly is a “single view” platform for moving data with target recommendations, blueprinting, provisioning and migration capabilities. Our SaaS platform enables people to auto migrate, auto provision and handle incremental data loads, so the source and target cloud data is in sync. Cloudly wants to help every Enterprise manage x-SQL datasets across multiple Cloud database platforms.
- Experienced with architecting/designing mission critical systems
- An understanding of distributed computing and microservices.
- An eye for simple solutions in a complex environment with the ability to understand the complexities of modern systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of frontend technologies, tools and services.
- Take ownership of the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict vast amounts of data
- Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers to understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Must have worked in React.Js
- Should have good concept in the React.JS - fundamentals of working of React.JS, life cycle of React.
- Good understanding in Python/PHP.
- AngularJS skill will be considered as bonus skill.
- Component rendition, React pros, how it is different from other JS framework, JSX, React routers,, Component Mount, React in MVC
- Good in NPM(Node package), Webpack, ECMA 6, JSON, Service workers
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Eagerness to learn new technologies with self-effort
- Analyze functional/ non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
As per company policy.
Applicant should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the post name to the subject line.
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 11 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 25 Jan 2017
Age: Not Mentioned